You have probably heard the buzz words ‘Adaptability’ and ‘Resilience’ bounced around in recent times. We unpack 5 ways that being adaptable builds resilience.
Just to make sure we understand these terms, this is how the Oxford Dictionary defines these terms:
Adaptability: The quality of being able to adjust to new conditions.
Resilience: The capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
Gayle Dixon is the Head of Learning Enrichment at Highlands Christian College. She is a wife, a mother, a teacher, a musician and many other things. She is bright and bubbly and tries as many new things as she can.
Between Gayle and I, we have come up with 5 ways that being adaptable builds resistance:
5 ways that being adaptable builds resistance
1. Learn – always be willing to learn
2. Get Going – even when scared, just trust yourself and get going
3. Enjoy the adventure and the new possibilities life offers
4. There will be hard times – Changing and adapting is hard
5. Get skilled up – even if it takes time
One thing we hope you take away from this podcast is to always be learning and to always take on new things.
To see the full episode, head here…